Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Junior Sales Support Manager (m/f/d) Center of Excellence
Accelerate sales, efficiency, and performance by supporting the sales force to make their work more efficient through sales tools, processes, ways of working, measurements & critical metrics, job role frameworks, competence models and support, sales development programs, structures etc. Identify and execute improvements within the sales structure framework to improve customer orientation and satisfaction as well as business management and control.
Secure close collaboration within the Sales and Sales Support functions to continuously improve Ways of Working, Competence and Knowledge Management for customer success cases, reference solutions and sales standard methodologies.
- Support the accounts responsible in the pre-sales phase with dedicated networks specific knowledge and Center of Excellence capabilities
- Business development activities and consultative sales
- Qualitative business value analysis
- Work closely with the pre-sales lead and the business developer
- Search for innovative ways to make sales job more effective
- Keep up to date with best in industry standards and best practice
- Support implementation of new initiatives, introductions and releases within assigned area
- Investigate and analyze new areas to improve in
- Implement organizational structures, systems, procedures and cross unit processes with supporting tools
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in economics, engineering or similar
- First experience in a (pre-) sales role would be beneficial
- Interested in technology and topics such as 5G
- Proficiency in German and English is a must
- Eager to learn
- Motivated and hands-on mentality
What we offer:
- An exciting job in a team with entrepreneurial spirit, within a global company
- Comprehensive training/ onboarding
- Flexible working hours for a balanced work/life balance
- Development opportunities within Ericsson (national + international)
- An open corporate culture
- Attractive social benefits of a modern company
Interested? Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due the data protection regulations.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Aachen || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 406071