Location: Net Square BGC Taguig City
Work rights: Internal mobility will be supported
Travel required: Yes
Applications close: July 31, 2020
Background Check: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining
our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed
as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our exciting opportunity:
We are looking for a Subject matter expert on Power who will be responsible to build and ensure internal customer value and to support pre-sales, project delivery and post implementation, acceptance, collection and financials.
In this role you will also lead, define targets, implementation process, plans, tools, work instruction, review the KPI (Key Performance Indicator), key issue progress, experience sharing and transfer to achieve team goal via the team.
SME- Power shall responsible to drive,
- Application of site solution for power in preparation of site designs and documents
- Planning and execution of site survey for all aspects including EXISTING and future power requirements
- Support on Genset selection, Installation, commissioning, handover.
- Work on AC Power Upgrade requirements for current and future network
- Solar/Hybrid Power Solution
- Support on ACU Installation, MOP creation etc.
- Production, submission and approval facilitation of technical site survey and designs
- Updating and preparation of site cost approval forms for hardware and services
- Preparation of BOQ for commercial proposal
- Preparation of BOM for site implementation
- Initiate activities arranged across various projects
- Support in post implementation documentation, ie: PAT document, SCAF and As-build
- Lead TSSR approvals through net sales and billing
- Input to Installation Service Scope of Work for (A)SP Management
- Provide Support to creation Responsibility Matrix toward Customer for Engineering matters (input to Installation Responsibility Matrix for (A)SP Management)
- Support Sourcing in Engineering service
- Support in New Product Introduction (NPI)
To be successful in the role you must have:
People and organization Leadership Skill
Local Adaptation of Global delivery process
Service Delivery Process, Models & Strategy
Formulating Strategies & Concepts
Adhering to Principles & Values
Adapting & Responding to Changes
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
Electrical Engineering graduadte
Minimum 8-10 years of experience in telecom Power engineering and implementation
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will
be redefining it.You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want;
with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will
find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a
priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Philippines has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020.