As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
The Customer Experience and Sales Excellence (CESE) organization is leading strategy development and prioritizing the improvement roadmap for customer experience and global sales.
We have four focus areas: customer experience (CX), employee experience (EX), customer success and sales excellence.
We are looking for an experienced Design Leader with a background in both customer and employee- centered design and improvements, reporting to the Head of Customer Experience and Global Sales Excellence.
You will be working closely with the CESE team to help build and drive our process for crafting delightful experiences for our customers and employees.
Would you like to bring your expertise to Ericsson's projects across the globe, supporting the identification of what matters most to customers and designing the future?
If so, then this is the opportunity for you!
• Leverage human-centered design (HCD) and Design Thinking techniques to rapidly research, design and prototype new or improved customer and employee experiences and help implement digital capabilities and behaviors.
• Communicate, build and contribute to design results – including customer journeys, personas, segmentation models, data visualizations, infographics and artifacts.
• Work under very little supervision to meet goals and complete tasks on time.
• Proactively build relations with key partners to strengthen trust and collaboration.
• Be in charge of detailed journey maps and other data visualizations to create a holistic view of the customer and employee experience.
• Serve as an advocate, content creator and educator of design thinking, customer experience and related skills and share your knowledge across the company.
• Build and lead the Center of Excellence for Journey Mapping, CX Personas and Customer Segmentation.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in design-related field, social sciences, or equivalent
• 7+ years of experience with service design, design thinking, design research, business design, business user requirements, or customer experience strategy
• Implementation of end-to-end service design projects would be a plus
• Familiarity with exercising facilitation techniques and conducting the workshops
• Flexibility, ability to adapt to change
• Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to build excellent relations with all partners
• Proven track record of design work in journey mapping and CX/EX communication content such as infographics or internal site design
Note that a portfolio is essential for the application for this position.
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it is ready. If you have specific questions you are welcome to email recruiter Karolina Grad at email@example.com
Location: Kista, Sweden
Last day to apply is the 14th of July, 2020.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt