As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Sourcing Manager – tail spend management as team member within Ericsson Group Sourcing Romania, and don't miss it! we are looking forward to your joining!
In this role, you will plan, execute and conclude request for quotation with suppliers by supporting across Global Sourcing Teams. Also, you will manage tail spend for indirect spend categories.
- Build, plan and execute RFQs with suppliers following partners requests
- Negotiate commercial terms (price, delivery date, payment terms) acquire better pricing conditions/discounts
- Conduct opportunity analysis for low risk and/or low value spend management and scout for better suppliers
- Liaise with the internal customers to understand their requirements and close them in the given time frame
- Perform & interpret basic spend analytics in order to identify the best available market price for the ongoing project
- Carry out all reporting requirements (process/project status, progress, efficiency, savings etc.) accurately and within the specified time scales
- Take ownership in tail Spend Management activities like vendor/supplier consolidation, localized spot-buys, catalogues
- Ensure compliance to Sourcing Process for all spot-buys requests
- Develop and update the working procedures periodically
To be successful in the role you must have
- Negotiation and Communication skills (background: procurement buyer)
- Judgement and decision making capability
- Persuasion and influencing skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and Critical thinking skills
- Ability to work efficient in teams as well as independently, within tight deadlines
- Sophisticated Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 3+ years’ experience in customer and/or supplier facing roles
- Ability to interact with the 3rd parties (e-mails, phone calls) independently and to handle a request end-to-end (from receiving the request to closure of the negotiation)
- Knowledge of negotiation tactics and sourcing specific tools (TCO, Clean Sheet etc.)
- Strong advantage in foreign language other than English (optional, however represents a plus, Japanese or Korea would be a plus)
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 405258