Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for Network Design and Optimization (NDO) Technical Leader. In this role you will lead team of network design & optimization engineers in frame of project delivery. This role requires deep technical knowledge, leadership approach and your readiness manage and increase your team results towards project partners.
Daily collaboration with customer project managers and direct reporting to project director.
- Take a responsibility of a NDO team on ongoing modernization project;
- Be single point of contact for our customer for NDO part of project;
- Manage team performance and service quality. Sustainability of delivery;
- Think about your team ways of working optimization, introducing of tools and automatization of processes;
- Present results to project clients and partners and company management on regular basis according to agreed governance scheme
To be successful in the role you must have
- 5-7 years of work experience in telecom business, especially in NDO area
- Understanding of NDO service delivery, project delivery experience required
- Understanding of 2G/3G/4G tech`s, 5G knowledge as a benefit
- Project management / team leader experience
- PMP, PROPC-S will be an advantage
- Knowledge of main financial project KPI`s
- Leadership approach
- Excellent Social and communication skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Proficient Russian and English
- Adhering to principles and values
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ServEng
Req ID: 405184