Service Reliability Lead – Performance (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Ericsson is a leading providers of Information and Communication Technology to service providers & more than 40% of the world’s mobile traffic is carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by crafting ground-breaking technology and services that are easy to use, embrace and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our perspectives, technology and people have changed the world. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help craft a more balanced world.
Purpose of Job Role
You will lead delivery for a specific MS contract ensuring required network performance is achieved. You will ensure any issues relating to performance are addressed and demonstrate the value of Ericsson in the end to end service chain.
Woking closely with the wider Service Ops Team you will be responsible to ensure that actions undertaken as part of the delivery do not negatively impact with wider MS Scope and any improvement initiatives are shared across the other domains.
It is a customer-facing role and will also be a key interface towards the Ericsson Service Delivery Units (SDU) to secure the Operational Performance.
- Responsible for ensuring we can achieve the Network Performance levels defined within the contract. Controlling delivery and working with other members of the team to address issues.
- Tracking performance of the critical metrics and the things which can influence and impact the delivery.
- Driving and owning actions required to improve delivery performance working with local and offshore (SDU), 3PP’s and the customer.
- Maintaining and developing effective business relationships with key customers and partners (Internal and external). Ensuring clear processes are in place to handle relevant activities in line with business and customer risks and benefits.
- Supporting/Leading monthly performance and operational reviews with the customer and key internal partners.
- Supporting requirement definition and business impact of new service requests received from the customer.
- Education: HNC/HND within Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Min 4 years of experience within an Operational or Service Management role.
- Domain experience: IT or Communication services
- Ability to influence across the organization, leading change, originating ideas, championing and gaining dedication.
- Experienced in driving intelligent operations and use of automation to drive service, efficiency and cost improvement.
- Experience with Network Performance, Service Management and continuous service improvement initiatives.
- Experience working within a customer lead environment with ability to handle customer expectations and build/maintain key relationships
This role will enable you to take the next step in your professional career with a company who can offer progression as well as securing a role that offers the chance to positively impact the UK ESM 4G Network!
If you are keen to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment with like-minded, professionals, Ericsson offers all of this and more! Why wait to apply?
If you are experiencing any difficulties processing your application please use the following link to apply for the role: https://performancemanager12.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareerpvt?jobId=405140&company=Ericsson&st=1B52245C7DD7EFDACE1C047902481DA90D56E9B5
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Service Reliability Lead Job Stage 6
Recruiter: Chris Small