At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world. Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
You will work as LTE & 5G Radio Software developer, which covering below areas:
- LTE/5G Radio Application Software development/Solution analysis
- C++/C design/Algorithm design/Verification
- You will take ownership to support trial and customer site if needed
- Be embedded in software design including analysis, coding, documentation in LTE&5G Radio products
- Carry out solution analysis & define implementation proposal for product
- Be responsible for Unit/Module/System level verification
- Carry out the project documentations and progress report to Line manager and project manager
- Trouble-shoot product issue or customer site problem
To be successful in the role you are
- Bachelor degree or above from top university
- Proficient in C++/ C programming, a deeper understanding of C++ STL
- Linux development background, deep understanding of the operating system concept, know well embedded software development (GCC, Makefile, GDB, cross-compiling, Yocto build)
- Familiar with multiple software design patterns and experienced in object-oriented development
- Proficient in oral and written English is a must
We hope you have
- Good understanding of Wireless Communication systems and telecom industry
- Arm Linux system development experience, be familiar with Boot/kernel/dtb /kernel driver (use RTOS not limited Winder Linux/opencwt/open source Linux and so on)
- Knowledge of IO interface (GPIO/ interrupt/ SPI/ MDIO/ I2C/ DDR controller / UART/ MAC) and can finish the relative work insentiently
- OS system background, be familiar with peripherals (irq /multicore/ multithread/ flash / ddr)
- Solid programming foundation (C/C++), be familiar with C basic data structure, understand the process running principle
- Knowledge of YOCTO is prefered
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G. Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Chengdu || R&D
Req ID: 404844