As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing flawless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to make customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be passionate about selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- Improve customer relationships and dedication.
- Be encouraged to build sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- Be responsible for the optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable flawless transition to operations.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science, or similar.
- Min 5 years of experience in relationship sales and 5 years from the ICT industry.
- Relevant sales experience in the communication industry.
- The strong abilities in business development & customer relationship setting up.
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding.
- Customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills.
- Innovative and creative.
- Social ability and interpersonal skills.
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking.
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win.
- Perseverant and result oriented.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Zhengzhou || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 404794