As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now recruiting a senior/staff level system engineer / architect with proven development experience, and we are looking forward to your joining!
This is foremost a technical job that driving leading technical solution for baseband product within wireless telecommunication industry.
As a system architect with focus on CPU system and to collaborate with other world-class architects to maintain and improve the baseband product solution.
- Evaluate and be benchmark of CPU options for new products/solutions
- Generate hardware and systems architecture with focus on CPU sub-system
- Conduct design trade-offs with schedule, design complexity, design for unit production cost, manufacturability and low-cost future growth capabilities
To be successful in the role you must have
- BS, MS, or PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering degree
- 5+ years’ experience with CPU architecture, familiar with different CPU architecture like ARM, X86,MIPS
- Extensive knowledge with CPU performance analysis and benchmarking
- Extensive experience with networking, I/O, and storage solutions
- Solid understanding abilities of tradeoffs between CPU, GPU, and hardware accelerator implementations
- Proficient skills in C/C++ and scripting languages (Perl, Python)
- Highly analytical skills and being capable of digging deep into sophisticated systems
- Energized when faced with sophisticated technical challenges and diligently work to identify creative solutions
- Ability to perform high quality work, both independently and with a team, in a fast paced environment
- Excellent ability to interact and communicate
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 404762