Seeking to hire IoT Platform Sales Customer Solution Manager for Japan
Ericsson’s strategic intent with the IoT business is to become a leader in IoT connectivity and platforms, and to secure new profitable growth for our CSP customers and Ericsson. IoT is also a key success factor for 5G.
IoT is an Acceleration Operating unit within Business Area Technologies and New Businesses and serves as an incubation zone within which potentially disruptive technologies are developed with the ambition of becoming a transformative and profitable future business in Ericsson.
We are strengthening our team in Asia and are looking for customer solution manager position located in Tokyo, Japan.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverable:
- Main interface and Ericsson responsible towards CSP for services solution design, dimensioning and configuration
- Signs off the solution before contract. Delivers compliancy statements towards customers.
- Clarifies how CSP e2e business processes are supported by the IoTA Platform services (e.g. SIM ordering, fulfillment, assurance, etc.) and highlights benefits for different customer teams.
- Owns and drives new requirements feedback loop between CSP and Product Management.
- Main interface and Ericsson responsible towards CSP to ensure a correct & complete low level design
- Ensures a performing service and associated risks management for IoT platform services in coordination with Enablement Manager
- Provides Sales team and CSP with platform services functional expertise.
- Support in enterprise engagements and solution design to close enterprise deals by the CSP
- Introduction of new services of the IoT platform service and link to possible new business opportunities for the CSP
CRITICAL EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
- University degree in Engineering
- 7+ years of related experience in designing customer solution involving connectivity and/or IT integrations
- Business process design
- Experience working in a global team
- Domain experience and knowledge (connectivity solution design, BSS, device management, customer solution development)
- Previous experience with IoT Platform (IoT Accelerator, i.e. Connectivity Management & Device Management) service is a plus
- Experience managing customers’ expectations
- Value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
- Relationship building and stakeholder Management capabilities (on customer & internal side)
- Behavioral traits:
- Analyzing & formulating strategies
- Presenting & influencing
- Writing & reporting
- Adapting & responding to change
- Planning & organizing
- Working under pressure
Fluency in written and spoken English and Japanese.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Tokyo || Consulting&SysInt