As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Do you want to lead changes in the World’s Best 5GC Service Delivery?
Are you passionate about delivering cutting-edge 5GC Solutions across billions of end users worldwide and carving a career as the driving force in 5GC Service Delivery?
Would you like to work in an Agile environment across different organizations and be close to Customers?
Ericsson provides an opportunity as “Head of Delivery Group UDM(Unified Data Management)” for you!
- Build up a high performing delivery group in UDM Domain, including pre-sales analysis, post sales delivery, and customer support.
- Drive the organizational capability development to fulfill the dynamic customer needs proactively.
- Drive the E2E Solution competence development & evolution for the organization, including the horizontal parts and vertical parts.
- Drive the resource utilization efficiency & cost efficiency.
- Drive the Service Delivery efficiency, by leveraging the automation/industrialization and right delivery models.
- Work with MADCs to build the efficient & effective governance and secure the SI Projects’ delivery in-time & in-quality & in-efficiency.
- Work with other responsible units and SA PC to secure the service readiness.
- Drive the innovations/improvements across the organization and secure close-loop feedbacks.
To be successful in the role you must have
- At least 3 years’ service delivery leader’s experience or relevant experience in Telecom/IT industry.
- Proven track records in developing high preforming organization and delivering business successes.
- Proven track records in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proven track records in attracting & developing & retaining leaders and talents.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills to drive business results across the organizations.
- Design and deployment experience in Core Network through the full delivery lifecycle is a plus.
- Good understanding of UDM & 5GC Solutions, network architecture, interfaces and procedures, and good insights on the technology & portfolio evolution.
- Innovative and solution thinking abilities, Open minded and willing to accept challenges.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 404696