Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, balanced and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, crafting intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly sophisticated, we are on a quest for easy (https://www.ericsson.com/en/the-quest-for-easy). We are crafting groundbreaking technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how (https://www.ericsson.com/en/about-us)our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
We are now looking for a Tools & Process Service Intern to strengthen Ericsson’s driven position by proactively handling business risks and supplying to the creation of value by providing tools & applications support for internal users.
You will also:
- Data Entry
- Clean-up the database
- Process reports
- Provide business & market insight
- Provide tools & applications support
- Manage operations and risks.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Project Management Skills.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: determined;
- 25 vacation days/year;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits.
Still curious? Find your job! (https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities)
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Hiring Manager: Head of Tools and Process Services
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 404621