As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Great Opportunity
We are now looking for a DevOps Software Engineer that will give to the creation and maintenance of our solution (Device Connection Platform) in the Applications landscape! To be involved in all phases of the software development and maintenance lifecycle; working towards accurately engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements!
- 3rd Level Support for Software components;
- Development and configuration of software components;
- Deployment acceptance and execution;
- Continuously committed to efficiency, improvements and automation and quality in service delivery;
- Consultancy and expertise on the solution provided to other internal groups;
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Web Servers, Application Servers and Middleware applications such as Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, Switchyard, Oracle WEB Logic, JSON, Rest, Web Services, Soap, LDAP;
- Hand zone in Deployment execution using container platform (eg: OpenShift, Ansible, Docker);
- Billing Products (Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management Product is a plus) or Mediation Zone;
- Oracle/SQL/Database programming;
- Work experience gained in companies and projects in IT, telecommunications, industrial, etc. with an autonomous organization of IT operations;
- Experience designing and/or testing of software applications;
- Programming Experience;
- Databases Procedural Language: Oracle – PL/SQL;
- Java programming language;
- Knowledge of English spoken and written;
- Pro-active person, build and maintain the Applications capability;
- Relevant degree or above in telecom, IT, or electronic engineering.
- Flexible in changing work patterns and demands.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to work within a global, remote workforce, and work independently;
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in an environment where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where appreciation and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillset, Plural sight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request the accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Job details: Domain Support Specialist Job Stage 03