Travel required: 10% of the time
Open for External Referrence: Yes
Background Check: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check.
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Our Phenomenal Opportunity
The strategy team in South East Asia, India and Oceania supports the Market Area leadership team on the following activities:
- Bringing the outside-in: Identifying, understanding and assessing the implications to Ericsson of key trends with respect to our market, customers, competition.
- Strategic planning: ensuring the execution plans (e.g. market area strategic priorities; business domain strategy and execution plans; account strategies and financial plans) are aligned with Ericsson’s group strategy and adapted to the specific characteristics of the market.
- Customer strategic engagements: identifying, establishing and managing strategic engagements with senior executives to help them improve their performance (e.g. cost optimization; customer experience;
- Strategic opportunity evaluation: identifying opportunities that may represent significant opportunities for Ericsson to improve its business performance and working with leadership team (and / or Global leadership) to validate and agree appropriate actions to improve Ericsson’s business performance.
- Establish and lead engagements in all the above areas
- Establish and gain support from senior colleagues and customer executives and managers to ensure projects deliver genuine impact to Ericsson and customers
- Mentor and develop team members such that their performance is improved and challenged
- Defining trends in telecom markets and implications for Ericsson and telecom operators
- Economic value drivers and Key strategic themes of mobile telecom operators and the business practice and cultures
To be successful in the role the requirements are!
- Experience: You will likely have worked on and led strategic projects with mobile operators in this market.
- Very strong customer focus and utmost standards of integrity
- Improves the performance of team members, colleagues and peers
- Strategic problem structuring, analysis and solving
- Partner (customer executive and internal executive) management
- Communication structuring and delivery
- Project management: able to balance effort and potential to deliver impact quickly with minimal effort
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Indonesia and Ericsson Thailand has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020.
What happens next once you apply?
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union.