Our Great Opportunity
We are now looking for a Process Lead on Order Management resource to develop the supply strategy, develop processes, follow-up process performance and/or do process reengineering in the supply chain during the product and service life cycle. This is done in order to craft or control efficiency in the supply chain based on internal or external standard methodology. The role includes also reviewing and analyzing the Financial Result in supply, delivering impactful items and recommendations based on findings.
- Main interface to GPA as representative from GS MNEA process, participate in global Process networks, communicate the WOW in strategy & process, develop communication content and plans.
- Support global process implementation in MA Supply, identify need of training for new way of workings. Provide feedback to adjust and improve processes.
- Handle request of local deviations towards the Global process manager, and based on approvals – build local work instructions to implement the approved deviation
- Setup cross functional virtual team, define team R&R within Group Supply MNEA, support and ensure process initiatives meet the organization's overall business strategy and architecture.
- Implement processes and process changes
- Deliver consulting expert support on process, escalation SPOC of the process issue/gap, support process competence building
To be successful in the role you must have
- Proven experience in Order Management area
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Managerial skills
- Business understanding
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 404482