At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to drive change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
We are now looking for a Software Developer that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a Software Developer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
- Solution design
- Development and integration of the solution
- Solution handover
- Solution support
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or equivalent
- Min years of experience: 1 year in the field
- Good knowledge of common programming languages (e.g. JAVA)
- Good knowledge of English language
- Crafting and innovating
- Relevant experience in technical trouble shooting, coding and updating existing code
What we offer:
- Internship reimbursement and flexible working environment,
- Benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on collaboration.
We’ll help you craft your future
You´ll help us design the world’s
Join the #EricssonTeam!
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!