Our Great Opportunity
We are now looking for a Technical Solution Sales Support to support the KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
- Communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer
- Provide support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Regions and Customer
- Be able to prepare solution dimensioning (HW/SW) and effort estimations focusing specially in BSS solution from Ericsson portfolio
- Drive E2E pre-sales engagements identifying customer needs and coordinating with technical team preparation of the customer proposal.
- Drive technical handover from pre-sales to delivery organization.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function, and Ericsson Research.
To be successful in the role you have
- Bachelor degree in electronic/telecommunications engineering.
- Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability on BSS (Main Focus on Ericsson Charging and BSS Full Stack)
- Thorough knowledge of the assigned area
- Experience from working at projects
- Telecommunications business understanding
- Understanding of industry standards such as TMForum (Frameworks, Open APIs)
- Understanding of Cloud infrastructure (Kubernetes, Dockers) and Microservices architecture.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies as Scrum or SAFe
- Proficient in Spanish and English
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.