As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity :
We are looking for hardworking Developer who will translate application storyboards & use cases into functional applications and design, build, & maintain efficient, reusable, & reliable Java code. You will ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications!
- You are passionate about technology and software development
- You are continuously experimenting and learning more
- You love solving problems and digging into complex problems
- You think repetitive tasks are so boring that you do anything to automate them, so you can focus on the fun work instead
- You take pride in understanding the whole product and its environment.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things
You will :
- You will Translate application storyboards & use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, & maintain efficient, reusable, & reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
To be successful in the role you must have:
- SOAP and REST based Web Services
- Web application security, Securing RESTful web services
- IAM Saviynt Application experience is must
- Good Knowledge of ORM tools like Hibernate, iBatis etc
- Have experience in IDE like Eclipse, NetBeans etc.
- Good Database concepts, Unix
- Good exposure to object oriented design patterns
Education: Graduate in Computer Science
Minimum years of relevant experience: 5 –11 years.
Working hours: 3:00 PM- 12:00 AM
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.