As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Component Engineering in Component Technology team!
In this role, you introduce and maintain component portfolio that is efficient for Ericsson products from technology, supply- ability and a total life cycle cost perspective.
We are looking forward to your joining!
As the Component Engineering and hold an important position towards all global R&D design units and supply sites to secure the following outputs:
- Component evaluation and approval: collaborate internally & externally to introduce and develop new component to target optimized solution on technology, commercial and supply chain perspective.
- Component Portfolio Management: Steering component portfolio, drive component standardization and consolidation based on circuit application and market trend. Promote reusable standard components and old technology phasing out management.
- Component Technology: set up component roadmap, supervising new technology, promote design to cost, and be proficient with the component technology and manufacturing techniques in related area.
- Component Risk Management: proactively manage PCN/LTBs to mitigate design and supply risk, conduct and coordinate component failure analysis to find root cause and secure robustness on reliability.
- Souring and commercial activities: provide technical and portfolio analysis to strategic sourcing manager in supplier scouting, respective RFI/RFQ and yearly VPA; drive sourcing strategy implementation within the component portfolio management; collaborate with strategic sourcing manager to conduct yearly technical alignment meeting with selected PSL suppliers and new supplier evaluation.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor or above degree of EE/ CS/ Telecommunications Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in component or hardware design, FAE experience is a plus.
- Telecom Power design or power management IC design experience.
- Skills in component reliability management and failure analysis.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good database analytic skills and business intelligence.
- Proficient English speaking and writing ability.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 404334