As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a developer to craft and develop applications for NDO systems. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We prioritize in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Implement and maintenance of NDO related domains
- Be responsible for design of the big data products, including data collection, data storage, data mining and data output
- Be responsible for mass data analysis, user behavior analysis and building user behavior model
- Participate in definition, design and review of software architecture, requirements, application framework and interfaces
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 3 years of big data platform project development experience
- Proficient with Hadoop and Spark, with experience in big data platform architecture, relevant system tuning, operation and development
- Solid experience of data mining theory and technology, ETL, data warehouse design and development.
- Solid foundation of Java language based on Java Spring Boot and Spring Cloud framework, familiar with Java development and debug tool
- Solid experience in Linux system, proficient in using shell and python script to deal with problems.
- Experience in MariaDB or MySQL, NoSQL
- Experience in Kafka and Impala
- Product development knowledge and Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Skills of working with people and good networking
- Good innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Experience of delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 404333