As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Who we are
The Customer Experience and Sales Excellence at Ericsson organization is chartered to lead the strategy development and prioritize the improvement roadmap for customer experience and global sales. We then aid the business in the execution of our intended end-to-end customer experience and enable the global sales force of the future.
We have four focus areas: Customer experience, Employee experience, Customer Success and Sales Excellence.
Do you have a passion for realizing business value through driving new digitized ways of working and behaviors? Then join our agile tribe and help us take digital at Ericsson to the next level!
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a business-oriented Global Product Owner to develop Sales capabilities and maximize the value of eCommerce, working within Sales Excellence. We in Sales Excellence partner with key stakeholders in the end-to-end sales process to drive systemic improvements, enable best practice sharing/alignment and provide a clear roadmap to deliver on our Sales Wanted Position 2025.
The Global Product Owner reports to the Head of Sales Excellence and will be responsible for the appearance, content and interactivity of the site. As well as ensure that it meets the highest standards of eCommerce functionality, product information, branding, editorial and graphic quality, consistency and adheres to best practices involving site architecture, navigation, process flows, page-level interactions, functionalities, usability, SEO and accessibility.
The right candidate will need to master agile ways of working, effectively lead an agile squad consisting of people from cross-organizations and have a true passion for eCommerce!
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.
- Develop the eCommerce capability strategy and wanted position
- Identify and define business needs, understand the solution context and develop the product roadmap and features required to meet these needs
- Secure global business stakeholder alignment regarding prioritization of Product Roadmap
- Prepare and facilitate Program Incremental Planning (PIP)
- Act as servant leader for Business Analysts analyzing what is required to deliver a solution for a use case (required features, user stories)
- Assess feature/user story complexities and scope
- Structure and keep track of new demands and backlog
- Facilitate Design sessions and Design Review sessions
- Own the User story prioritization (WSJF)
- Approves User Stories in Backlog to be prioritized to a Sprint (Sprint Commit)
To be successful in the role you must have
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Documented experience from developing eCommerce capabilities and solution.
- Around 5 years' hands-on experience in delivering agile projects (planning, execution and team management). Agile certifications are an advantage.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with partners, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
- Well-proven business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest impact initiative
- Change management expertise and organizational change experience is a plus
What's in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, by August 16th at the latest.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the us.
Recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 404282