Are you interested in mobile networks and want to be part of the transition to 5G and the evolution of our Ericsson Packet Core products to cloud native? Join us as an EPG & PCG Maintenance Technical Coordinator!
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
About this role:
Ericsson’s Packet Core products are growing on the market and our customers are now beginning the transition to 5G. We are looking for an EPG (Evolve Packet Core) & PCG (Packet Controller Gateway) Maintenance Technical Coordinator!
You will be responsible for managing general maintenance questions and requests from market areas, customer units and customers interactions. You will also be responsible for handling and approving SW emergency package requests and deliveries.
In addition to this you will drive critical customer cases (customer issues that requires tiger teams formed by colleagues from design, global support and customer unit) and share customer and product feedback with the product development unit (PDU).
To be successful in this role we believe you:
- Have the skills and will to work with groundbreaking technology requiring constant competence development to keep up.
- Enjoy being the key SPOC that many depend on to coordinate critical SW maintenance deliveries to fix urgent customer problems.
- Have a passion to lead technical teams during critical troubleshooting, finding the root causes of and solution to complex technical problems.
- Enjoy working with partners (customer units, global support teams and design organization) to handle and prioritize SW maintenance requests to provide a phenomenal customer experience.
- Are a team-player with good communication and leadership skills, proficient in English and a professional mentality.
If this is you then we can offer:
- An exciting key role in handling customer maintenance requests and deliveries
- To be a key person within the support & maintenance organization and product development unit (PDU). This will help you to build an Ericsson-wide network.
- A continuous learning about SW maintenance, global support handling, SW deliveries and product development throughout the interactions with multiple partners and organizations.
- An opportunity to grow your product technical expertise (EPG & PCG) and leadership skills by leading the technical teams
- To be a member of a great team with huge experience in mobile networks where everyone helps each other
- The satisfaction of knowing that you make a difference for our customers every day.
Location for this role: Göteborg, the successful candidate will be physically located in Lindholmen.
Kindly note that we cannot accept applications sent via email.
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D