We are now looking for a system verification engineer to secure quality assurance of network functions in 4G and 5G Mobile Packet Core of SGW, PGW and SMF. You will be involved in almost all test related activities in global scale.
We work under Agile principle with Scrum practice. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing are part of the daily work.
- Define, implement, execute and analyze testcases in simulated and/or customer like environment, with fast quality feedback to development teams;
- Analyze technical problems and isolate source causing the problem;
- Design automated testcase and deploy in regression scope;
- Initiate and implement improvements on test efficiency and effective;
- Technical support to customer units.
We are looking for the candidates who have an open mind, positive attitude and a constructive way of solving problems. You should also be:
- Result oriented, flexible and innovative;
- Learning new technology quickly and apply to work tasks;
- Willing to accept challenges;
- Be initiative and accountable;
- Good communication skills and good team player;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, and able to express own thinking clearly.
Experience/knowledge within the following areas is required:
- Solid knowledge in 2G/3G/4G Packet Core system architecture is a MUST;
- Good knowledge in 3GPP and TCP/IP is a MUST;
- Good knowledge in Linux or Unix (Solaris) is a MUST;
- Experience with test equipment & tools Traffic Generators, Wireshark, ethereal etc.;
- Basic knowledge with CI/CD is a PLUS;
- Basic programming in python or Java is a PLUS;
- Basic knowledge with Software Configuration System such as Git, ClearCase is a PLUS;
- Basic knowledge of cloud native and Kubernetes is a big PLUS
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 403949