As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for Agile Product Owner to own the development of the Ericsson IoT and Connected Vehicles solutions. You are responsible for owning the technical implementation of the business requirements for our products in the Connected Vehicle domain.
Connectivity is changing the automotive ecosystem and the way drivers interact with their cars. Ericsson’s Connected Vehicle solutions caters to the global automotive industry’s need for scalability, security and flexibility when connecting products and services. In a rapidly changing landscape, Ericsson helps vehicle manufacturers to handle fast-evolving factors with full support for development and solution management. Our connected vehicle solutions enable value-adding services while providing robust and secure global connectivity for Automotive OEMs.
Our solutions are based on modern cloud technologies, and we build our solutions on the Ericsson IoT platforms.
- Work with the product management team to collect, aggregate and analyze product requirement and transform them into product feature backlog and team user story backlog
- Work with development team to ensure implementation of requirements according to business needs
- Prioritize user stories for development teams and be responsible for acceptance
- Understand the business value of requirements profoundly and convey it internally as well as externally
- Continuously sync up with industry trend and automotive OEM problems to initiate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Assist Line Manager and DevOps Leader to drive DevOps establishment of the organization
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Bachelor or higher
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability: DevOps, Ansible, Terraform, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Container technology, Agile Software Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, SaaS Delivery, Connected Vehicle Solutions, Public IaaS Deployments
- Good technical understanding of cloud service development and deployment
- Experience of business requirement breakdown and technical analysis
- Fluently English in both seaking and writing
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 403835