Ericsson Country Unit: Indonesia
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Open to external referrals: Yes
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
Be part of the team:
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our exciting opportunity:
Ericsson Indonesia is growing! As a result, we have a newly created position, supporting a fast-growing account. This role will require an established people leader with the ability to ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery.
As a Head of Service Delivery within the Digital Services organisation, you will support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources as you understand and align with the overall service delivery processes, models, and strategies.
In this people leadership role in the operational organization, you will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of agreed customer contract & requirements and provide performance feedback, recognition and remuneration management using existing Ericsson tools and processes
- 10+ years’ experience, from within the Telco/Systems Integration Industry on driving IT and Network transformation programs or projects of high complexity.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including within partner/supplier ecosystems.
- Direct line management responsibility for the delivery team (20-25 team members)
- Competence planning and recruitment activity for delivery needs within agreed program scope
- Overall accountability for Program financial results including cost center management including utilization and billability and empower the organization to drive to achieve business outcomes.
- Develop a positive & productive culture within the program.
- Contribute to the development of a long-term strategy and plan for the business
Key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Education: BE, M.SC, MBA or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable skills and experience in one or more of the following domains: Mobile Core, Packet Core, OSS, BSS, Radio Networks and Systems Integration
- Experience directing multi-million-dollar projects/program, increasing profitability, driving cost efficiency, and building top line and bottom-line growth.
- Deep experience of leading teams in a multicultural collaborative environment. Building and managing a presales and delivery organization to support timely and effective customer requirements.
- Proven track record working for a supplier towards major telecom operators.
- Excellent Social and communication skills
- Financial acuity and skills, ability and experience formulating strategies and concepts
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.