Building on market leading virtual Evolved Packet Core (EPC) applications, Ericsson is dedicated to supporting our customers on a smooth evolution from EPC to dual mode core operations, 5G EPC and 5GC. We ensure flexibility, fast time to market and efficiency in operations. On the way, Ericsson Cloud Packet Core - which supports more than 100 commercial virtual EPC customer networks - today provides a variety of use cases.
- Participate in product requirement analysis, feasibility study, implementation proposal, proposing test strategy and test analysis;
- Specify, develop, set up and maintain a design environment;
- Program SW modules / blocks;
- Prepare test specification, execute test cases, issue trouble reports and follow up Trouble Report status;
- Perform Trouble Shooting, Customer Support and Product Deployment;
- Contribute to continuous Improvements of Products and Processes;
- Develop Domain Specific Technical Competence and Knowledge;
- Support team for troubleshooting and competence development.
Requirements for Product Developer:
- University Bachelor or master’s degree in any of the following majors: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering is required;
- Project experience in relevant domain with solid understanding on TCP/IP network;
- Knowledge of Telecommunications (GSM/GPRS, WCDMA and LTE systems) network, especially packet core part is an advantage;
- Solid programming skill on C/C++ etc.;
- Familiar with LINUX platform and its administration, LINUX script and tools;
- Familiar with Agile software development is an advantage;
- Experience on Erlang programing is an advantage;
- Have the passion to develop high quality software;
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and apply to work tasks;
- Innovative and solution thinking abilities;
- Open minded and willing to take challenge;
- Good English communication skills (both in written and verbal), able to express own thinking clearly.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 403473