Our Exciting Opportunity
Internal and External Communications Business Partner will be responsible for Internal Communications and some external communication supporting Global Service Center (GSC) China 50%, Internal Communication Ericsson China and content syndication with 3rd party in China, Market Area North East Asia (MNEA) 50%. Provide related communications advice, support and mentorship, lead change communications, event planning, manage and develop internal communication channels and external media collaboration in China.
Liaise closely with Marketing & Communications colleagues within the GSC, BA Managed Services (BMAS) and MNEA and reporting directly to Peter Wöhrmann-Hill, Head of Internal Communications, BMAS and “dotted line” to Sharron Wu, Head of MNEA Marketing & Communication
In order to be successful in this role need to be creative, structured, possess project leadership skills, high energy and be willing to join an exciting, challenging team!
In BMAS and MNEA M&C team we have a winning team spirit, we work together as one unit, prepared to shift our efforts depending on business needs and take ownership for executing on our plans with high quality on time.
- Responsible for Internal Communications plans, event planning, advice, support to GSC China.
- External communication with Xi’an Government on GSC’s legal entity EGX affairs (i.e. responding to official queries, questionnaire, demands).
- Responsible for GSC Corporate & Social plan/execution
- Improve China focused communication together with MNEA IC Head
- Do content syndication with 3rd party in China to extend MNEA coverage. Work with 3rd party to jointly develop the program and published our content at the 3rd party platform. Plan the media strategy, content strategy with selected media, develop the content internally by demonstrating global and local resource.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Experience in Internal & External Communications and an ability to learn and develop
- Corporate & Social Responsibility experiences
- Excellent verbal & written English and Chinese language skills
- Creativity & innovation
- Project Management
- Positive "can do" attitude
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 403406