Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, balanced and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, crafting intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President, and CEO, Ericsson
So… who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community? In a world that is increasingly sophisticated, we are on a quest for easy. We are crafting groundbreaking technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to gather the full value of connectivity. Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role in Ericsson:
We are now looking for a Team Leader for Project Finance Management. You will secure the accurate execution of customer business in SAP ONE, in compliance with Ericsson’s Process and Accounting Directives. This includes ensuring data integrity and support FAS Execution Accountable with the governance of Customer Business Execution.
You will also:
- Effectively leade in the Service Delivery and Order to Invoice activities for project finance management with respect to their assigned team;
- Secure the Operational Processes required;
- Assure delivery of required deliverables according to WLA (working-level agreement) or project specifications, company and industry standards and ways of working, Guidelines, and specific KPIs;
- Hanfle the Human Resources in order to plan, estimate and carry out the required activities to time, quality targets and in accordance with the company standards, processes and ways of working;
- Fully understanding of the Service Delivery, Order to Invoice methodology and ensure that the team adheres to this methodology, initiating corrective action where appropriate;
- Craft and maintain work instructions related to the tasks handled, proactively and/or according to manager input and/or direct customer feedback, whenever new software feature is delivered;
- Chip in to automation initiatives to remove mundane tasks. There is a strong drive for digitalization in the area of project accounting to increase quality and efficiency;
- Develope and maintain a high-performance culture, ensure the appropriate level of competence and motivation within the department;
- Ensure timely and high-quality delivery;
- Facilitate job rotation and knowledge sharing, making sure that these actions support the team’s efficiency and development.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- Project, Operations, and Finance management related certifications are a plus (ACCA /ITIL / CAPM / PMP/ PSPO/ other relevant);
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent
- Good understanding of IFRS15 and accounting legislation;
- Very good knowledge of ERP systems like SAP and the Office365 suite;
- Excellent planning & organizing skills;
- Excellent presenting & communicating information;
- Excellent relating & networking skills;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, mandatory proficiency in English.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?):
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- Driven referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to communicating them to you, once applied.