The person employed for this position will be responsible for the supervision of entrusted projects (the Product Owner role) implemented by teams working in accordance with Scrum and / or Kanban methods.
• requirements analysis and prioritization of tasks for the needs of projects,
• decomposition of high-level contracts into smaller ones, which can be implemented in accordance with Agile and / or Kanban,
• creating and maintaining backlog for the development teams,
• cooperation with project stakeholders to increase the value delivered,
• coordination of processing work and software development process,
• monitoring the progress of work related to programmers,
• timely submission of reports and close cooperation with the Program Management Office,
• support development teams in all stages of the project life cycle,
• ensuring quality and productivity at work by solving and / or escalating problems.
We are looking for people:
• with experience as: Product Owner, Scrum / Kanban Master, Project Manager,
• who are independent, cooperative, ready for daily contacts with key project stakeholders,
• possessing the skills to create and manage requirements in multi-track projects burdened with external technical and business dependents,
• with the ability to continuously define and enforce short-term goals,
• with very good spoken and written English.
• domain and / or product knowledge in the field of mobile telecommunications,
• certificates in the field of agile methods (PSPO / PSM / CSM / ACP),
• knowledge about development of mobile applications,
• knowledge and experience in Lean Software Development.
What do we offer:
- stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- work – life balance.
OAM sector consists of more than 100 R&D professionals spanning R&D sites in Poland. The OAM sector work with SW development of Operation and Maintenance functions for the Ericsson Radio System Products towards 5G and is also a competence center in these areas for Development Unit Network.