As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for Cloud Solution Architect who will lead the global service team to deliver IT & Telco Cloud platform for wider implementation of both Ericsson solutions and 3PP’s like RHOSP, AWS, etc. You will focus on solution definition, technical team leading, and customer engagement works.
- Lead cloud related product deployment, include Software Installation, Configuration preparation, Integration with other component or product, Migration data and service . The product includes but not limited to Ericsson Cloud Execution Environment, Redhat OpenStack and KVM at Cloud.
- Support coding, scripting and development of automation tool or customer adaptions, mainly with Phyton, shell and Java.
- Define technical solution for cloud project implementation.
- Support pre-sales activities, provide technical cost estimation and technical proposal.
- Identify possible impacts of specific deployment requirements on products & solutions. Feasibility studies.
- Define User Acceptance Test.
- Present project solution to customer and lead team discussion.
- Present knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Computer Science or Engineering (IT, Telecom).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Openstack related product or IT/Telco Cloud system deployment, testing or programming.
- Good Knowledge in Cloud & Virtualization techniques and standards in the market, Linux administration such as Redhat, CentOS, or Ubuntu and Shell scripting.
- Experience on common Programming Languages like Python, Java.
- Experience on Linux related Development is a plus.
- Solving problems skills and E2E technical understanding.
- Team leading skills and good team work spirit.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ServEng
Req ID: 403069