Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a Solution Architect, assignments to customer project as well as internal DC evolution cycle responsibility. Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end IT \ DC platforms technical solutions based on the customer’s specifications and business needs. Responsible for short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals. Responsible for internal IT infrastructure of local internal DC development. Definition of technical strategy with alignment to NFV-I lifecycle aspects, existing capabilities, demand from application layer. Strategy implementation leadership. Hands-on involvement is expected.
- Propose and lead end-to-end technical solution
- Analyze customer technology and business environment & requirements
- Investigate current customer network
- Analyze customer improvement areas and challenges
- Develop technical presentation
- Provide cost/effort estimates and pricing to solution
- Propose suitable 3PP with requirements for solution
- Provide technical support and input to delivery team
- Support PMO with technical solution structure
- Prepare for Solution Life Cycle Management
- Support deployment of solution
To be successful in the role you have
- Good understanding of market development and technology trends for Modern Data Center Infrastructure Solutions and how new IT/Cloud based offerings are addressing market challenges and creating main customer values of using DC/Cloud solutions in Enterprise and Telco domains. Understanding market of IT solutions \ platforms
- Understanding how to take a consultative sales approach with regards to Data Center Technologies. Knowledge how to use the SPIN methodology is an advantage.
Technical knowledge and skills
- Data Center Infrastructure (Servers, storages, Load balancers)
- Virtualization, Networking, Infrastructure management
- Security and data center applications
- Industry experience architecting multi-technology solutions combined with diverse business and technical consulting
- Current hand-on experience is important advantage to
- Have knowledge in different Open Stack releases and realizations (Mirantis, Red Hat, Canonical)
- Hands on knowledge and experience in the implementation, design, and/or maintenance of virtualized environments using VMware technologies, all flash storage arrays using Dell Enterprise / EMC, NetApp and/or Pure technologies.
Experience with the following specific technologies:
- Computing Systems (HP, Dell, IBM, Cisco)
- VMware vSphereEMC ScaleIONetApp Storage
- Cisco Routing/Switching
- Have extensive experience in Linux OS at least at professional level
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng
Req ID: 402720