As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Great Opportunity
We are now looking for a Support Solution Expert (SSE), who will be part of a CNS (Customer Network Support) team supporting the customer and shall deliver in-service Support services according to the contracted agreements by means of established processes.
By fully understanding the deployed Solutions for a customer or group of customers and by being the main contact for that Solution for both internal and external partners, the SSE owns the Solution from a Customer Support point of view thereby enabling efficient service delivery and supportability of contracted customer support services and securing customer happiness.
In addition, with detailed customer networks/solutions knowledge along with the expertise of the customer strategies and active engagement in Project Toll Gates, the SSE identifies business leads and promotes Ericsson products and services to secure add on sales. The SSE also takes an active part in the handling of the day to day Solution Customer Service requests (CSRs), owning the Fault Isolation CSRs and the Solution Emergency Handling.
- Coordinate and orchestrate as investigation leader for Fault Isolation during regular CSRs and Emergencies;
- Support when needed the regular product CSRs;
- Customer consultation handling on Solution level;
- Develop and maintain network troubleshooting methodologies, including the accurate operation of the tools and services like CES, EIA;
- Network Recovery Procedures such as but not limited to:
- Signaling Storm recovery routines;
- Traffic rerouting routines;
- Network recovery documentation etc.
- Participate and secure that the Handover to Support process becomes part of the Change control process, adapt it and evolve (not one-time activity);
- Be a glue between the NFVi and VNFs environment and ways of working;
- Participate in continuous deployment activities;
- Prepare MoP, test solutions, build impact analysis and coordinate deployment of corrections from a technical perspective;
- Control LCM status from an overall solution level.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Core Network Competence for vEPC – Ericsson product knowledge would be an advantage
- · Experience with EPC virtualized applications: EPG, MME, PCRF;
- Medium knowledge of networking, Linux;
- Professional level of English;
- Knowledge of the 3GPP or any other relevant standard for his/her area;
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio;
- Service Delivery Process and Change Management knowledge;
- Software Update Management and Software Support knowledge.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills;
- Proactive approach – always include a broader scope in mind when handling customer requests and the ability to adapt to change;
- Negotiation & argumentation skills, presentation skills (oral and written)
- Drive - determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through;
- Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, the capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight;
- Openness - capacity to reflect on one’s behavior and performance, learn from experience, adapt to other cultures, absorb feedback, accept new insights and practices;
- Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt, and act upon new information, influences, and information.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it! You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, and where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where appreciation and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless!
Also, we are offering:
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state, and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.