As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity :
Handling Packet Core Network Operations and maintaining service availability for PCN nodes with proper work Focus for Alarm handling, support Hardware/software/configuration related issues, configuration of all Nodes pertaining to PCN domains and emergency handling/outage Support for PCN nodes/products/network!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things. Therefore, we believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply
Ensure a smooth operation of the GSM/UMTS/LTE/VO-LTE specific Packet Core Network.
Be part of a team handling specific PCN Network activities associated with Mobile GSM/UMTS/LTE/VO-LTE Network.
- Be responsible for Administrate PCN and Support Systems.
- Be responsible for planned Maintenance (Health Checks, Backups etc.)
- Be responsible for problem Escalations and Follow-ups (CSR).
- Be responsible for Performance Analysis & Investigation.
- Work with Customer, 3PP and Ericsson Departments.
- Ensure smooth and quality system/service handover from Project.
- Fix/find fault /RCA in configuration/hardware/software.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Knowledge of GSM, SS7, Sigtran, TCP/IP, S1AP, RANAP, SCCP, SCTP, Iu-PS, BSSGP, GTP and Diameter protocol.
- Knowledge of Linux, Huawei packet core nodes SGSN, GGSN, SGW, PGW, MME and Ericsson Packet Core Nodes – SGSN-MME & EPG-SSR, Gn/Gp DNS, ISP DNS, Wireshark, Redhat Linux, Packet Core domain/vendor specific certifications will be an additional advantage.
- A consistent record of success, with a minimum of 5-8 years on job hands-on experience of a large sized technical team in a customer service environment.
- Education: BE/B.Tech, MCA
- Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 5 years.
What´s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have an environment that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.