Looking for a challenge in Customer Support for mobile Network Management Systems”? Join us!
We are looking for an engineer with domain knowledge in OSS platforms and applications with experience in supporting and managing customer OSS applications and tools while providing technical support for sophisticated multi-vendor and 3rd party OSS applications (analysis, troubleshooting & fixing the issues reported). In this role you will be reporting to the SDU Domain Manager.
Be part of #TeamEricsson.
- Handle remote cases
- Be in charge of ticket investigation and resolution
- Fix the issue and provide workaround suggestions and solutions.
- Provide technical service and support to our customers.
- Solve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- At least 3 years working with service delivery or system administration for management systems or platforms.
- Proficient English skills
- Strong Shell and SQL scripting knowledge
- Proven system administration experience of Linux/VMware environment
- A background in service delivery, preferably in customer support, or systems administration
- Analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Planning & organizing
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Presentation & communication
- Working with people
- Applying expertise & technology
We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.