We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Responsible for FPGA logic design & C++ software design in radio base station hardware development project
- Carry out solution analysis & define implementation proposal for products
- Design/Solution Verification (simulation in pretest & trouble shooting on board)
- Carry out the project documentations and progress report to Line manager and project manager.
- Major in electronic engineering, communication engineering or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Wireless Communication systems and good understanding of telecom industry
- Familiar with C++, C programming language, script language is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of digital circuit, logic design and timing analysis
- Internship 6 months is prefer
- Good signal and system analysis ability is a plus
- Familiar with VHDL. Familiar with ISE, Matlab is a plus
- Experienced in LINUX/ARM is a plus
- Desire for long term self-development in Southwest of China is a plus
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Fluent in English speaking and writing is preferred
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Chengdu || R&D
Req ID: 401007