Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, crafting intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly sophisticated, we are on a quest for easy. We are crafting groundbreaking technology that is easy to use, adapt, and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G, and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for a Support Solution Expert (SSE), who will be part of a CNS (Customer Network Support) team supporting the customer and shall deliver in-service Support services according to the contracted agreements by means of established processes.
By fully understanding the deployed Solutions for a customer or group of customers and by being the main contact for that Solution for both internal and external stakeholders, the SSE owns the Solution from a Customer Support point of view thereby enabling efficient service delivery and supportability of contracted customer support services and securing customer satisfaction.
In addition, with detailed customer networks/solutions knowledge along with the expertise of the customer strategies and active engagement in Project Toll Gates, the SSE identifies business leads and promotes Ericsson products and services to secure add on sales. The SSE also takes an active part in the handling of the day to day Solution Customer Service requests (CSRs), leading the Fault Isolation CSRs and the Solution Emergency Handling.
You will also:
- Coordinate and orchestrate as investigation leader for Fault Isolation during regular CSRs and Emergencies;
- Support when needed the regular product CSRs;
- Customer consultation handling on Solution level;
- Develop and maintain network troubleshooting methodologies, including the accurate operation of the tools and services like CES, EIA;
- Network Recovery Procedures such as but not limited to:
- Signaling Storm recovery routines;
- Traffic rerouting routines;
- Network recovery documentation etc.
- Be part and secure that the Handover to Support process becomes part of the continuous Change control process, adapt it and evolve (not one-time activity);
- Be a glue between the NFVi and VNFs environment and ways of working;
- Be part of the continuous deployment activities;
- Prepare MoP, test solutions, build impact analysis and coordinate deployment of corrections from a technical perspective;
- Control LCM status from an overall solution level.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- Experience in Circuit Switch (CS) domain, preferable on Ericsson mobile switch solution;
- Experience in virtualization, preferable of Ericsson MSS Systems;
- Experience with Solution Architecture for MSS, MSC, MGW, STP, SS7;
- Medium knowledge of networking, Linux;
- Professional level of English;
- Knowledge of the 3GPP or any other relevant standard for his/her area;
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio;
- Service Delivery Process knowledge;
- Change Management knowledge;
- Soft skills (Negotiation & argumentation skills, presentation skills (oral and written));
- Software Update Management knowledge;
- Software Support;
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
Would represent an advantage:
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills;
- Good personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities;
- Very good proactive approach – always include a broader scope in mind when handling customer requests;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Drive - determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through;
- Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, the capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight;
- Openness - capacity to reflect on one’s behavior and performance, learn from experience, adapt to other cultures, absorb feedback, accept new insights and practices;
- Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt, and act upon new information, influences, and information;
- Capability to mobilize others both internally and from the customer organization;
- A strong network of contacts.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to communicating them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles which do not start with the letter 'D'.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state, and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.