We are looking for a payroll specialist to manage the delivery of cost-efficient and high-quality HR transactional services within an agreed Service Management Framework.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Apply and facilitate execution of HR policies & processes
- Closely work with global share service center to drive payroll and benefits process, annual event, local project.
- Perform monthly payroll operation including salary, social benefit, tax filing, reports generation.
- Review related policy and drive streamline process and automation delivery
- Act as key role to participate in Global HR Projects to align the standardized process in region.
- Resolve all escalated issues and problems in prompt, accurate and confidential manner
- Perform all communications, projects and data are in aligned with SOX compliance
- Provide functional expertise regarding HR processes and system
- Manage and work closely with agreed local vendor
- Prepare required reports for internal and external audit
- Bachelor’s degree
- Presentation and communication skills for professionals
- Proactive, result-oriented mind-set
- Good change management and strong ownership
- Strong HR law knowledge and analytical skills
- Proficient in SAP is preferred and Microsoft Office
- Frequent in English and Mandarin; Korean or Japanese is a plus
- Fast learner and a good team player
- Can work under pressure and detail-orientated
- Good presenting & communicating information that adapt to suit audience
- Prompt deciding & initiating action to take ownership for projects and people
- Strong organizational and analyzing skills that reflect the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Planning & organizing skills that monitor progress against deadlines and milestones
- Following instructions & procedures
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SharedServ
Req ID: 400672