At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a 2nd Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for monitoring, coordination, support, management, and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels. Mostly application/infrastructure monitoring!
Support the following systems and functions:
- Monitoring of the production system & ensuring its performance and stability
- Action on issues reported by L1/monitoring teams. Coordination with L3/vendor team for restoration of any faults
- Trouble Tickets resolution – Resolve day to day customer issues
- Coordination with IT/network teams to resolve any operational or functional issues
- Responsible for answering adhoc requests from various teams
- Analyze the Logs and try resolving the issues, escalate issues well in advance and suggest alternative approaches
- Deploy CRs on production environments and ensure smooth system performance
- Follow ITIL processes and exhibit expertise in Incident, Problem and change management
- Ensure SLA compliance for application and trouble tickets
- Proactive competence development of self in new solution areas & certifications
- Provide an effective 360-degree feedback on the ailing elements in the current solution and co-ordinate with Design team/L3/ Vendor to fix them
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Hybris experience on Hybris 6.x with knowledge of Telco Accelerator, B2C storefront, Hybris back-office customization, Order Management, Product cockpit.
- Trouble shooting knowledge of Java based applications having integration with Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Knowledge of Web Servers / Application Servers (Apache, Tomcat)
- Experience with hybris - Hybris Admin Knowledge & Working knowledge of SAP Cloud
- Knowledge of deployment and maintenance of web-based applications using standard design patterns
- Experience integrating with SAP backend and experience working in production server environments
- Basic knowledge of Linux command-line environment
- Strong learning and time management skills
- Team player capable of working independently
- Good communication skills
- Should be willing to work in 24*7 environment
Education: Engineering Graduate/ MCA
Minimum years of relevant experience: 4 to 6 years of experience with hands on with SAP Hybris specifically (E-Commerce application)
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.