We are now looking for an experienced engineer to strengthen our existing team. Our RBS Software Development unit develops the software which controls, supervises and analyzes the common base station functionality in all RAN standards including 5G. Our product is developed in C++ 11 and uses frameworks i.e. Protobuf, Google Test. Higher level tests are automated in Java, Erlang or Perl. Also Gtest and GMock frameworks are present in our daily work. Scripts supporting our development and tests are deployed usually in Bash, Python or Perl. We are developing our product on Linux.
- Working in cross-functional team
- Taking part in team's sprint and quarter plannings, standups etc
- Develop and test high quality products
- Verifying provided code
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Perform continuous analysis of requirements
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Creating technical documentation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related degree
- Min 3 years of experience in C/C++ programming, creating, redesigning, and refactoring advanced software architectures
- Ability to be working equally well individually as in a group
- Good communication skills and fluency in English language.
- Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Deep programming language knowledge
- Ability to develop unit test of code components
- Experience in working on a variety of software development projects
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum and Lean)
- Understanding of telecommunication technologies and network protocols
- Domain experience with Radio Access Networks (3G/4G/5G) will be an asset
- Being competent in design patterns
- Scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash, Erlang) knowledge
- Basic Java knowledge
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings
- Rich benefits package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher)
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone
- Work – life balance
If you would like to meet #TeamEricsson in person, let’s also connect offline during our meetups (Telco Camp by Ericsson in Kraków and in Łódź) or at other events.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Poland (PL) || || Kraków || R&D
Req ID: 399143