Reporting to the Head of Market Area Compliance Unit, the Compliance Coordinator will support the Head of Market Area Compliance Unit and the Market Area Compliance Officers to implement and manage the ethics and compliance program in all operating units and legal entities within the countries of responsibility.
The Compliance Office within Group Function (GF) Legal Affairs & Compliance develops and maintains Ericsson’s ethics and compliance program. The Compliance Office has the group responsibility for three compliance areas: Antitrust (compliance with competition law), Anti-corruption (compliance with corruption and bribery law) and anti-money laundering (compliance with AML). The Compliance Office also support compliance teams in the Market Areas or operational units.
- Provide support in developing a culture of compliance, setting an example for transparency and promoting an environment where speaking up in a professional manner is encouraged.
- Serve as documentation and retention lead for Market Area Compliance team. This includes compliance communications, agendas, minutes, presentations, third party due diligence, training documentation, compliance advice, etc.
- Coordinate Head of Market Area Compliance’s schedule, including MA Compliance team meetings and 1-on-1s. Coordinate with headquarters on Group Compliance meetings.
- Help plan and organize internal and external events, meetings, workshops, trainings, etc.
- Provide administrative support to MA Compliance team to ensure efficient operations, including travel-related tasks.
- Support with use of Ericsson administrative tools & other general tools.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Assist with managing Market Area Head of Compliance’s email communications.
- Participate in team meetings and provide feedback on compliance issues and initiatives.
- Maintain a basic understanding of the local business activities and applicable laws and regulations.
- Support in identifying local compliance priorities; help plan and prioritize activities.
- Help ensure the publication of compliance-related materials, including email distribution.
- Use the third party and case management systems to retrieve and provide data and KPIs.
- Assist Market Area Head of Compliance in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and presentations, including proofreading, retrieving data and KPIs, etc.
- Support with other tasks as assigned.
Profile and competence requirements
- High level of integrity
- Good listener
- Good networking skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent in PowerPoint.
- Independent, systematic way of working
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SharedServ
Req ID: 397682