Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Senior Integration Engineer Packet / 5G Core (m/f/d)
Location: Düsseldorf and/or Munich
Ericsson’s Packet Core products are growing on the market and our customers are transitioning to 5G. We are a team that strives to be competent, trustworthy partners for our customers on this journey. With a thriving market to support 5G launches, we are now looking for a Lead Integration Engineer to strengthen our team and who is excited about 5G and its opportunities.
If you are:
- Ready to look for solutions “outside the box” besides standard routines
- Customer-focused and keen to understand the business
- Adaptable, flexible, agile, self-motivated
- Lead an integration team to work on system integration and verification of the end to end solution involving Ericsson and 3rd party products
- Be responsible for the preparation and execution of acceptance tests
- Lead and support troubleshooting, root cause analysis and present technical solutions to the customer
- Identify and implement scripts to automate activities
- Identify and drive improvements
- Be the customer interface and manage integration scope and customer expectations
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences with work experience in 4G/5G Packet Core
- Proven track record in a virtualized deployment of Packet Core nodes (i.e. in the area of SGSN-MME, EPG, SAPC, WMG, PCRF)
- E2E technical understanding of mobile data networks (4G, 5G)
- Hands-on scripting and experience with automation tools
- Experience with Linux OS and administration
- Experience of working in an agile/fast-paced environment with exposure to tools like JIRA
- Previous customer facing-roles are a must
- Leadership experience
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.