Our Exciting Opportunity
Ericsson Converged Core is looking for a Software Engineer based in Budapest to develop modules of a Load Test Tool. The tool is mainly written in TTCN-3; some performance critical parts are written in C++. By joining us in the position you will gain:
- experience in real-time concurrent programming,
- knowledge of state-of-the-art telecommunication and Internet protocols,
- familiarity with cutting-edge test automation language,
- insight in different working cultures around the Ericsson world.
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
- Develop and Test High Quality Products
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
- Design, implementation and verification of a TTCN-3 based load test tool (TitanSim).
- Close collaboration with the other teams working on the same solution
- Provide support to Ericsson engineers
To be successful in the role you have:
- BSc level in a technical field or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Reliability and innovative thinking
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experience in C++ or TTCN-3
- Knowledge of telecom and internet networks, protocols and standards
- Experience in GIT/Gerrit or any other Version Control System
- Knowledge of testing concepts & strategies
- Experience in Automated Test Environments
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 397502