At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to drive change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by crafting groundbreaking technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Support Senior Staff On
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver consulting projects
- Maintain relationship with the customer
- Analyze as-is processes
- Design of target processes and way of work
What You’ll Need:
- Student or Recent Gradate in science (engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics)
- Interested in new telco technologies and advanced application
- Disposed to continuous learning in order to fill gaps and stay up to date
- Good level of English is mandatory
- Good analyzing and adapting skills
- Team Spirit attitude
- Attitude to work in complex organizations
What we offer:
- Paid internship and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on collaboration.
- English: good level (mandatory)
- Relating & networking
- Team working
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Adapting & responding to change
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!