Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager to be a part of network buildout and managed services through the Ericsson Operations Engine.
The Customer Project Manager (CPM) ensures that a Fulfillment Assignment Specification (FAS) including products and/or services is delivered to the satisfaction of the customer and Ericsson. To do this, the CPM details and clarifies the FAS scope, time, and budget, and secures the necessary resources, and plans, and monitors all necessary activities. During the FAS delivery the CPM is the lead person for add on sales opportunity generation. The CPM is responsible to ensure that adequate cost and resource allocation for compliance to Group and local safety requirements are included in the project scope.
To be successful the CPM, depending on the project category and complexity, is an active participant in the Core 3 team and must engage with the Customer, Ericsson Market Area organization, 3rd party suppliers, Product Areas and Ericsson Global Service Centers.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Experience in managing project budget, time, cost, scope, working capital, cash-flow metrics and risks
- Proven track record of working close with the customer, negotiating, delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- We expect you to have solid financial acumen, analysis skills and business understanding
- Proficiency in English, Danish language knowledge is a plus
- PMI certifications - The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
Why You want to Work with Us:
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Flexible working hours
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
- Industry related training, development, and mentorship from our team
- Work in a great environment where relationships and team play matter
Apply now or latest by 8th of June!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Denmark (DK) || || Copenhagen || ServEng
Req ID: 397024