Our exciting opportunities are here for you!
Are you in?
Radio products performance and verification is our responsibility, mainly focus on 4G 5G radio products, also include Massive MIMO OTA test. All test requirements and methods are based on 3GPP 36.141 and 38.141.
What we can do here,
- Responsible for Radio performance verification and focus on Massive MIMO and 5G NR products
- Encouraged to Support setup test environment and execute test cases
- Fully Support summary test result and generate the test report
- Be a good initiator to develop a software tools/DB for internal lab management
To be successful in this role you need,
- With Bachelor degree or above from first level University, major in telecommunication or computer science & technology or related field
- At the least Certificated with CET-4 and be able to on site office >3 days per week, work for >3 months as an intern
- Familiar with database development, mastering with HTML/CSS/JS, Vue, Element UI, JQuery, or Python, Django, WSGI, NGINX
- Familiar with basic RF knowledge, especially in RF performance measurement area for RBS
- Understanding about commination technology such as MIMO, Beamforming and Familiar with antenna, anechoic chamber or OTA test which is a plus
- Energize others by spreading a positive energy
- Passion for technology and test work and also care colleagues
- Perseverance, dig into the detail of every problem and never give up
- Good cooperation with others and being Quality mentality and accountability
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 396863