Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Why is Ericsson a good place to work
The R&D Centre Ericsson, in France is now recruiting a Security Specialist to join our team here in Massy France. The roles will focus on supporting the security operations of the R&D Centre and helping with the implementation of strategic initiatives throughout Digital Services. The Security Specialist will support the Program Managers, Senior Expert in Product Security and the Head of unit with various activities remotely in Stockholm. Direct support will be provided to the R&D team in France, working directly with the BDGS and BNEW staff locally based.
- Provide direct security specialist support to the R&D team in France
- Support security across the Business Area
- Implement Security controls & creation of processes
- Prepare analysis of security in the BA to produce insights and drive changes
- Deliver end-to-end security vulnerability assessments/audits, and keep up to date with industry security tools & practices
- Track changes, follow up on action points, ensure completion of plans and strategies
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working with Security related activities in areas such as Product Management, Customer facing security, Operations, Product Development, Incident Response and/or Service Delivery
- Interest in and Knowledge of the security domain and related fields, for example privacy, business continuity management, crisis management, and how these domains relate to organizations like Ericsson
- Proven Digital Services/Product Security domain competence or proven experience in security from large enterprises
- A plus if you are an Ericsson Certified Security Associate, or you have other security certification such as CISSP, Security+, OSCP, IAPP, CISM etc.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Strong Result orientation and drive
- Strong relationship and networking skills
- Self-motivated, able to influence others
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to convey key messages and customer value
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to see the opportunities in ambiguity
Please send your CV in English
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Hiring Manager: Brian O'Toole
Recruiter Name: Larissa Salame
Job details: Job Stage 06