At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opening
Your role will be System Manager for Automation in IMS Solutions. You will drive Technology aspects of Automation of LCM/OAM from strategies to deployment including Orchestration, Deployment, Updates, Configuration Management, Assurance, FM, PM, Healing, Auto-Scaling, etc using state of the art techniques from Cloud Native, CI/CD, to AI/ML. You will be working in a team which is responsible for leading Automation Technology across the PDU covering both virtual IMS solutions as well as cloud native IMS solutions.
- Define technical strategies and Target Architectures
- Collaborate with partners to define and prioritize solution product requirements related to Automation
- Support IMS Automation needs towards other Ericsson organizations such as ADP
- Participate in customer meetings
- Support and guide development teams in Automation solution matters
- Produce IMS solution documentation
- Support the sales process with tenders, competitor analysis, etc
- Competence building within & outside PDU
- Stay informed about industry practices and technical development
- Provide in-depth technical solutions for sophisticated and complicated problems within Automation
To be successful in the role you have:
- Master of Science degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Capability to act as a member of an evolved agile development community and act as a leader and mentor for the community in the area of O&M
- Full stack understanding of virtualization and cloud technologies including but not limited to infrastructure virtualization (VMWare, Openstack), and containerization technologies (Docker, K8S etc)Knowledge and awareness of full ETSI-MANO and VNF/CNF external management solutions (VNFM, orchestration etc)
- Previous experience in FM, PM, and CM functionality
- Good insights in customer perspective of operating a telco network
- Experience in formulating strategies and concepts
- Awareness of cloud computing paradigms, design patterns, and capability to work on virtual and cloud native architectures
- Solution study/systemization work experience and skills on development practices like cloud solution architecture design, coding, test, verification, and CI/CD
- Preferably previous IMS experience, VoLTE/SIP, Cloud Native & Cloud Infrastructure knowledge and high understanding of BDGS offerings
- Preferably experience from SWDP, CI/CD, EO, E-VNFM, TOSCA, ONAP, AI/ML and related automation
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 396306