Predicting the future is fun - creating it is empowering! @EricssonONE, we do both by giving our employees the freedom to #ThinkBig, #FailFast and use an #EntrepreneurMindset . Here, your ideas mature from a simple prototype to a self-sustaining ignition unit that can future-proof Ericsson's business and empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. Have you ever wondered how meaningful your daily contribution could be if you were given the chance to work in an innovation hub using the strength of a big company like Ericsson and the agility of lean startup methodologies? If yes, this career opportunity will certainly be of interest to you!
We are looking for a passionate, ambitious and professional Director of Strategic Marketing who wants to make an impact. We are a highly driven, creative and entrepreneurial team and our hub covers Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia and works closely with our sister hubs in Beijing and Silicon Valley for global reach. Bringing leadership skills, startup experience and a growth attitude on our mission to drive our growth strategy in the business area of Technologies & Emerging Businesses. The Strategic Marketing role is involved in guiding and co-designing the go-to-market strategy for our incubating projects at various stages of maturity. You will support incubation units by designing and executing A/B testing strategies, consumer surveys, focus groups and overall brand or product strategy as they approach launch. You will also be responsible for developing and launching the Éricsson ONE Sweden hub's communication plan to launch ideation challenges, events and roadshow to create more awareness, engagement and boost idea submission from our community of intrapreneurs. You serve as our evangelists to internal and external audiences and the content created is the critical foundation to all activation activities (analog and digital).
- You will develop strategic marketing plans for the Ericsson ONE Sweden hub, working in close collaboration with Marketing colleagues in other parts of the company
- Create wanted perception for Ericsson ONE in our internal and external community
- Create new value argumentation for joining Ericsson ONE as an intrapreneur or ambassador
- Develop key insights and content to drive awareness, engagement and idea submission
- Develop GTM communication strategies for global projects at the MVP stage and support early stage ventures with marketing & communications for customer engagements
- Conduct focus groups, customer surveys and plan A/B testing for ventures that have started exploring commercial pathways
- Establish and evangelize thought leadership to promote our values, entrepreneurs and ventures
- Education: University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience.
- Min years of experience: 5 years or more working with strategic marketing in fast-growing startups or business areas
- Experienced in developing Brand strategy, go-to-market messaging and internal communications
- Experience working in a global team
- Resource management (including budget management)
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast moving environment
- Understanding of digital marketing
The recruitment process is ongoing, so we are looking forward to hearing back from you today!
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 396102