- 有一定编程经验 （e.g. Java,，python， Perl）
LTE RAN Verification engineer is responsible for ensuring product quality, securing test method and test environment to fulfill all the assigned test activities within approved cost, time and quality frame.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Perform system verification on LTE RAN performance and capacity
- Maintain the stable test environment.
- Report test progress and quality
- Continuous integration in various loops of automated tests
- Lab management routine
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc level in a telecom or computer science discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- 3-4 days participant per week in 6 month
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Good knowledge of Wireless Communication systems, especially LTE system
- Good computer skill ,Java, python or Perl programming is preferred.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Well organized and have structure thinking
- Initiative and positive personality
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.