Have you ever imagined which country you will live in and work in the near future? Have you ever thought about a career with a global vision? While starting from Ericsson’s “5G Elite Trainee Program”, will lead you to realize your dream.
If you are a recent graduate with a master's degree or above who has good teamwork mentality, leadership abilities, and good problem-solving skills, we offer you the opportunity to work alongside the brightest minds in the industry and work on projects that are changing the world of communication.
About the Program:
We are now looking for young talent as 5G Trainee to support the KAM (key account management) organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects focus on 5G projects.
Base on the two-year rotation plan, you will have the chance to work with our amazing teams of Project Management (9 month), Product Management (9 month), and Sales (6 month). You will work in a real job context and your performance will be accessed within each department.
Your responsibility is to position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with the R&D organization.
Ericsson 5G Elite Trainee position provides you:
• Two-year rotation plan to work in three core departments in Project Management, Product Management, and Sales
• One training program in our headquarter in Sweden
• Executive leader’s mentoring
• A fast track career developing opportunity
• A working and learning platform on an international scale
We are looking for someone:
• Newly graduate with master’s degree or above with background in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science and other related majors; overseas education experience is a plus
• With excellent capability of communication skills and presenting skills both in English and Mandarin.
• Have ambition, willing to work in the cross-cultural company, capable of influencing, challenging, and leading within a cutting-edge business.
• Are passionate and fast learner.
- Work location: Taipei, Taiwan
- Application closing date: 2020/7/31
- Resume screen and interview session: on a rolling basis
- Onboard Time: 2021 (The actual start time to be discussed)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Taiwan, China (TW) || || Taipei || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 396002